Posted on July 8, 2018
The iPad is a brilliant device that is made even more amazing by the huge volume of apps available. Your iPad can become hundreds of different thing is the right piece of software is on it. Today we concentrate on apps for musicians or aspiring musicians and beat makers.
- Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD If you’ve ever wanted to learn to play the piano or refine your already known skills then the Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD app is a great choice. A keyboard appears on your iPad screen and you can play it just like you would a real one. They’ll teach you to play the basics and the sound is better than you’d expect. If you’re ready to move past the basics you can play chords with up to five fingers and it allows for shifting octaves. You can also duet with another player on the same iPad.
- Classical Guitar Classical Guitar is an excellent free iPad app if you’re looking to right songs on the go and don’t want to carry around your bulky guitar. It mimics the sound and playing abilities of a classical guitar with nylon strings and the music it produces is lovely. You’re limited to six chords and it doesn’t really feel like playing a real guitar, but that’s not the point. It’s more like a replacement when you don’t have your guitar handy or a way to experiment before you take the leap into buying an actual six string. You can create your own chord sets and it’s free so you can’t beat the price.
- Beatwave (universal) If you’re looking to create music with a few simple button presses (okay, it’s not really simple) Beatwave is a good choice. The free iPad app comes loaded with a big selection of instrument samples so you can create the soundscape you’re looking for. The selection is somewhat limited since they make money by selling your more instruments but you can still create a wide range of songs and sounds with the free version. It’s impressive and good for someone just getting into music creation in this realm.
- LoopJ Interactive DJ Station LoopJ Interactive DJ Station is amazing when you consider that it’s free. This could easily be used by professional DJs and musicians to put together your sound. It comes with two virtual decks that always play together. The interface is easy to use and the results are always going to be stellar. If you know what you’re doing already you’ll be at home with this software.
- RJ Voyager RJ Voyager is made for DJs and allows you to create great mixes using their synthesizers, drums, and great effects that you can make on your own with the mic or use the ones already built in. You can build your own tracks using the simple interface or you can tweak the pre-bundled selections.
Posted on June 21, 2018
Smartphones and iPhones have made the lives of many professionals a lot easier. The iPhone applications are amazing and many give you the ability to run your business on the go. If your business requires that you travel, there is a iPhone app for that. You can also get apps that give you local phone directories no matter where you go. These are the general apps but there are many free iPhone applications and if you are diligent in your effort you can get many apps that duplicate the functionality of those more expensive apps.
For instance if you are an architect, you are out of the office a lot and apps that allow you to view AutoCAD files and interact with them. Some apps allow you to add voice, image, and video notes to your plans. Apps are no longer passive they are interactive and many connect to programs online or can be connected to your office servers.
Although iPhone apps only cost a few bucks at best it is easy to rack up hundreds of dollars in purchases if you are not careful. iTune billing makes it so easy to purchase apps that you can lose track of spending very easily. Until recently you had to download podcast through iTunes but with new free iPhone application you can bypass that process.
There are free iPhone applications that allow you to dictate text. Since so many people are texting and driving this app is timely and makes texting on the go a lot safer. You can use these apps free of charge; the life you save may be your own in this case.
The iPhone has hundreds if not thousands of apps and more are being developed all of the time. There are free iPhone apps for just about everything you can think of. Programmers and developers are constantly at the drawing board refining and redefining the applications that can be used via these smart phones.
The most popular apps are used for gaming, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can shop, watch movies and create music using free iPhone apps. When the telephone was invented, you can imagine that its ultimate use was never even imagined. Especially the free iPhone app that allows you to do video conferencing, imaging was not even conceived then. Take a look at the latest free iPhone application and choose a few that will help you at work and at play.
Posted on June 5, 2018
Are you looking for the Best Free Blackberry Apps? Did you know that hundreds of Apps are released everyday? The problem is, not all of those are free, and many need a download fee. You don’t have to pay to get quality apps for your Blackberry. As a Blackberry user, I like to know which applications are free and helpful too. Let’s look at a couple of the Best Free Blackberry Apps.
One of my favourite Blackberry Apps at the moment, is the BeeTagg Bar code Scanner.
The BeeTagg Barcode Scanner let’s you scan those small square bar codes that you see in magazines, and also in the right hand corner of your television. By scanning these small squares, you can get access to many things such as, free recipes, movie trailers and music videos. This application has been out for a while, but it still amazes me at what this small download can do.
Another of my favourite Applications.
If you are constantly taking pictures with your Blackberry, but forget to upload them to Facebook or MySpace. Why not download, I Took This On My Phone. It’s a small little app, which will when set up, automatically upload your pictures and videos to Facebook, Twitpic, MySpace, Flickr and more. You never have to worry about uploading your pictures again, as this is all done for you.
These are just a couple of the Best Free Blackberry Apps that I personally use. I hope you find them helpful and fun.