Posted on July 23, 2018
When you buy the iPhone you already have a wealth of free iPhone apps in your phone. These are convenient apps that you will need to operate day to day, in the mobile world at least. Many free third party apps are also helpful to you, and are available to be downloaded at your leisure. When you peruse the free app store it can get a little overwhelming, but you will soon find your stride. The Apple Apps store is constantly being updated with the best free apps, if you can keep up with it.
Several free apps also have paid versions, so if you really love one of your free apps then you might want to pay for the more advanced version. Certain games have more levels and extra incentives if you use the paid version. Certain applications can offer a lot more if you use the paid version. Many free iPhone apps are that way because they make their money through advertisements. This is why when you are playing a free game or using a free application on your phone you will see different ads pop up that you must maneuver around. When you get the paid versions of these same apps, these ads will go away. They really are not that big of a nuisance so most people just play around them.
Some of the best iPhone apps are the free ones. If you do not believe me look at some of these cool games and applications, you can get free. Adobe Photoshop Express allows you to edit pictures in your hand after you take them. Converter plus helps you become a math whiz, from cooking measurements to temperature. ESPN score center helps you never miss what is happening during the game. Flipboard puts all of the important news into an easy to flip through fashion; it is also one of the best iPad apps. Sometimes apps really take off like Candy Crush, everyone is playing Candy Crush. While it is a free app it will give you opportunities to buy things to move you forward.
There are so many different apps you can get on your iPhone. Some of the categories are business, education, entertainment, games, health and fitness, and finance. Each category has its own set of the best iPhone apps. Some of the free apps allow you to stay in touch with your social networking friends. They will allow you to hook up with Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and many more. If you are a sports fan there are several free iPhone apps that will let you keep up with stats and check the score. Music is huge on the iPhone with Pandora and other free music apps you will never be without your tunes. If you like to travel the iPhone has apps to help you find places to stay and eat, as well as navigate around once you get there. With all these great free iPhone apps you should have no problem filling up your phone with games, scheduling assistance, and fun apps to keep you on track.
Posted on July 8, 2018
The iPad is a brilliant device that is made even more amazing by the huge volume of apps available. Your iPad can become hundreds of different thing is the right piece of software is on it. Today we concentrate on apps for musicians or aspiring musicians and beat makers.
- Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD If you’ve ever wanted to learn to play the piano or refine your already known skills then the Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD app is a great choice. A keyboard appears on your iPad screen and you can play it just like you would a real one. They’ll teach you to play the basics and the sound is better than you’d expect. If you’re ready to move past the basics you can play chords with up to five fingers and it allows for shifting octaves. You can also duet with another player on the same iPad.
- Classical Guitar Classical Guitar is an excellent free iPad app if you’re looking to right songs on the go and don’t want to carry around your bulky guitar. It mimics the sound and playing abilities of a classical guitar with nylon strings and the music it produces is lovely. You’re limited to six chords and it doesn’t really feel like playing a real guitar, but that’s not the point. It’s more like a replacement when you don’t have your guitar handy or a way to experiment before you take the leap into buying an actual six string. You can create your own chord sets and it’s free so you can’t beat the price.
- Beatwave (universal) If you’re looking to create music with a few simple button presses (okay, it’s not really simple) Beatwave is a good choice. The free iPad app comes loaded with a big selection of instrument samples so you can create the soundscape you’re looking for. The selection is somewhat limited since they make money by selling your more instruments but you can still create a wide range of songs and sounds with the free version. It’s impressive and good for someone just getting into music creation in this realm.
- LoopJ Interactive DJ Station LoopJ Interactive DJ Station is amazing when you consider that it’s free. This could easily be used by professional DJs and musicians to put together your sound. It comes with two virtual decks that always play together. The interface is easy to use and the results are always going to be stellar. If you know what you’re doing already you’ll be at home with this software.
- RJ Voyager RJ Voyager is made for DJs and allows you to create great mixes using their synthesizers, drums, and great effects that you can make on your own with the mic or use the ones already built in. You can build your own tracks using the simple interface or you can tweak the pre-bundled selections.
Posted on June 21, 2018
Smartphones and iPhones have made the lives of many professionals a lot easier. The iPhone applications are amazing and many give you the ability to run your business on the go. If your business requires that you travel, there is a iPhone app for that. You can also get apps that give you local phone directories no matter where you go. These are the general apps but there are many free iPhone applications and if you are diligent in your effort you can get many apps that duplicate the functionality of those more expensive apps.
For instance if you are an architect, you are out of the office a lot and apps that allow you to view AutoCAD files and interact with them. Some apps allow you to add voice, image, and video notes to your plans. Apps are no longer passive they are interactive and many connect to programs online or can be connected to your office servers.
Although iPhone apps only cost a few bucks at best it is easy to rack up hundreds of dollars in purchases if you are not careful. iTune billing makes it so easy to purchase apps that you can lose track of spending very easily. Until recently you had to download podcast through iTunes but with new free iPhone application you can bypass that process.
There are free iPhone applications that allow you to dictate text. Since so many people are texting and driving this app is timely and makes texting on the go a lot safer. You can use these apps free of charge; the life you save may be your own in this case.
The iPhone has hundreds if not thousands of apps and more are being developed all of the time. There are free iPhone apps for just about everything you can think of. Programmers and developers are constantly at the drawing board refining and redefining the applications that can be used via these smart phones.
The most popular apps are used for gaming, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can shop, watch movies and create music using free iPhone apps. When the telephone was invented, you can imagine that its ultimate use was never even imagined. Especially the free iPhone app that allows you to do video conferencing, imaging was not even conceived then. Take a look at the latest free iPhone application and choose a few that will help you at work and at play.